Saturday, July 21, 2012

The drughouse vol. 13+TRACKLIST Mixed by Artistic raw hosted by S LA ROCK THE MC *full*







O omy god this is soo Lovely to see how much view my video has.. thnx a lot guyz! Downloadlink: www.thedrughouse.eu I upload all the mixes of the drughouse, Dirty house and the crowd control. if you want a mix what I don't have mail me subscribe me possed a message on my profile and I will upload it for you so soon as possible. I upload The drughouse volume 1 to 15 and if 16 is coming out I upload it to. Alright here is the tracklist I don't know excactly the time by seconds and minutes but If you listen it all the time you know it out of your head. if you want a mix from Qlimax, ore something else subscribe and ask it! Tracklist Intro -- The Drughouse vol. 13 Artistic Raw -- The Drughouse Anthem Steve Angello -- Gypsy (Linka & Mondello'G 2011 Remix) Kevstar & Silvio Luz -- Bansuri (The Drughouse Vocal Edit) Blasterjaxx -- Faya Royal Flavour & Mr. Marcus ft. S La Rock -- Nightlife (Ton!c Remix) Afro Bro's -- Kids Playing (Original Mix) Kelis -- Scream (Kevstar & Les Bros Dutch Bootleg) MusiqFuckersz & linka Ft Mc Vocab -- One Time (Original Mix) Ton!c -- Shwasted (Dustindl Remix) Blue Attack -- Latin Vibe (Original Mix) Jeff Residenza & Mauritzo -- Africana Blasterjaxx -- African man (Original Mix) Duffy -- Well, Well, Well (Artistic Raw Bootleg) Afrojack, Bobby Burns -- Real High (Royal Flavour Moombahton Edit) Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz -- Get Low (Punish & ALVARO Moombahton Remix) Mastiksoul -- Mboia (Artistic Raw Spells of Yarubahton Edit) Don Omar ft. Lucenzo ...

Orignal From: The drughouse vol. 13+TRACKLIST Mixed by Artistic raw hosted by S LA ROCK THE MC *full*

No comments:

Post a Comment