Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Why is there a disproportionate amount of African American juveniles in the justice system?

Unfortunately, with the ignorance and stupidity that is brought about in this section of Y!A, I have to reassure that this is in no way an act of me trolling. I am doing research for my college course and I need some help as of why there is an overrepresented amount of African American youth within the justice system. Like what may be the causes for them to end up there and what statistics show.
Haha, thanks Happy-2. Lol, yea Mccain is dead has been my user name since November. I never meant he's dead dead, but his reputation and his hopes for being pres. are.


Orignal From: Why is there a disproportionate amount of African American juveniles in the justice system?

No comments:

Post a Comment