Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jazzlyn Little - "I'm Goin Down" (BEST AUDITION?) - The X Factor USA 9/29/11 Show Review







Jazzlyn Little - "I'm Goin Down" (by Mary J Blige) - top performance of the night. Tora Woloshin - "I Want You Back" (by the Jackson 5) was my preference over Jazzlyn Little. "The X Factor USA" Season 1, Episode 4, September 29, 2011 (9/29/11) show review video! More audition performances in this episode. Notable auditions: Brian Bradley - Untitled original song Cari Fletcher - "Alone" - Heart Austin and Emily (Ausem) - "Jar of Hearts"- Christina Perri Tora Woloshin - "I Want You Back" - Jackson 5 Jor-El Garcia - "Lucky Star" - Madonna Brennan Hunt - "How We Make it" - Original song Paige Elizabeth Ogle - "You And I" - Lady Gaga Leroy Bell - "Lean on Me" - Bill Withers Nick Dean - "Walk Away" - Original song Devon Talley - "Season of Love" - RENT Jazzlyn Little - "I'm Goin Down" - Mary J Blige RATE THUMBS UP / COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SHOW / SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS. Click here for performances: www.youtube.com The X Factor US official website: www.thexfactorusa.com Thanks to MJ's Big Blog for their recap that I read from: www.mjsbigblog.com ATTENTION FOX REPRESENTATIVES / YOUTUBE STAFF: This video is a review that I created to critique an episode of The X Factor US My video has a custom thumbnail that is an enabled feature for YouTube partners. While there are pictures from the show, they are photos that I modified in Adobe Photoshop. This is legal under fair use law. My thumbnail is so different from any actual video that it does not look like your content at all ...

Orignal From: Jazzlyn Little - "I'm Goin Down" (BEST AUDITION?) - The X Factor USA 9/29/11 Show Review

No comments:

Post a Comment