Wednesday, May 30, 2012

珊瑚海(Coral Sea) - Jay Chou ft. Lara (Jason Chen x Sharon Kwan Cover)







subscribe to my main channel for English songs! www.youtube.com check out my official website for merchandise, shows, updates! www.jasondchen.com support me by getting my covers on iTunes/GooglePlay! iTunes: bit.ly GooglePlay: bit.ly BECOME a fan on my new facebook page =) on.fb.me Check out the talented Sharon Kwan! www.youtube.com www.facebook.com www.weibo.com Official Site: www.jasondchen.com LINKS! http www.twitter.com www.facebook.com gplus.to bit.ly INSTAGRAM APP: @jasondchen Book me for an event: jasonchenbooking(at)gmail(dot)com If you want shoot videos, produce beats, do photography, or do graphic design for me, please email miniachilles (at) gmail (dot) com I love getting mail! send me some =) PO Box 2113 Arcadia, CA 91077

Orignal From: 珊瑚海(Coral Sea) - Jay Chou ft. Lara (Jason Chen x Sharon Kwan Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment